OT: Does anyone...

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited November 2010 in Commuting chat
Find Michael Mcintyre funny?

Comments

• EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Mildly amusing at best. Definitely no belly laughs.

Let Perkins off the leash.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • DCowling
    DCowling Posts: 769
    not enough to watch him more than 10 mins
    It's not so much his material but the way he walks around as if his neck is one of those springs youm used to get for your pencil , with the toy on that would wobbl;e furiously as you wrote
  • Actually yes, yes I do.
    FCN - 10
    Cannondale Bad Boy Solo with baggies.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    gtvlusso wrote:
    Find Michael Mcintyre funny?

Enough to smile politely but don't think he's anything special. Certainly wouldn't pay to see him.
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Michael McIntyre is one of the most annoying little sh!ts U have ever seen. IMHO he is not funny in the slighest and I would happily see him barred from ever appearing on TV again.
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Michael McIntyre is one of the most annoying little sh!ts U have ever seen. IMHO he is not funny in the slighest and I would happily see him barred from ever appearing on TV again.

+ 1

I have met funnier german software developers....
  • Never even crcked a smile to his performances, the kids (15 and 10) like him. I dont actually dislike him, just passes me by

Give me Eddie Izzard, Bill Bailey and Richard Prior.
    No Babbit No, Look what Birdy doing
  • jamesco
    jamesco Posts: 687
    Nope, he's bland enough not to be funny, but by the same token it's hard to get worked up about him, either. Saw Frankie Boyle - the anti-Mcintyre - last night and he was just awful.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    jamesco wrote:
    Nope, he's bland enough not to be funny, but by the same token it's hard to get worked up about him, either.

Yep
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • jamesco wrote:
    Nope, he's bland enough not to be funny, but by the same token it's hard to get worked up about him, either. Saw Frankie Boyle - the anti-Mcintyre - last night and he was just awful.

Ah,

going to see him at the apollo tomorrow. Not that good then?
  • jamesco
    jamesco Posts: 687
    Maxticate wrote:
    Ah,

going to see him at the apollo tomorrow. Not that good then?

Nah, just too nasty & mean-spirited this time round. He was pretty edgy in his 2008 tour but still funny, this time he's really pushing the boundaries and doesn't have as many good lines or jokes (not that there's none, just not enough laughs and too much bile). Anyway, that's just my opinion, hope you have a good night out, the warm-up guy is great ;)