Bike questionnaire

mv000354
mv000354 Posts: 2
edited November 2010 in MTB general
Given you haven't said who you are or what establishment the results are used for, the link has been deleted. Please supply more information.

Admin.

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    No, thanks.
    Far too many surveys on here recently. All you survey pushers should meet up here, it's the place for people who like to question other people.
    www.surveyjunkie.com
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I lied. Now have a very expensive rigid downhill bike I use on the road. I am also a teenage girl.

Analyse that.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • ..what was that all about?
  • ..what was that all about?
  • I've also messed up the statistics, if you'd given a reason for the survey and it was a good one we might have answered it correctly. If its for market research for a big company then, no thanks :D
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    I started it, but was put off by the fact you can't select more than one type of bike, and you can't spell 'built', and I have no idea what it's for. Do it properly and give a reason and I may do it!
  • Steve_F
    Steve_F Posts: 682
    Wow, great survey. Never answered it as there are so many one answer columns that I should be able to select almost every one.

Next time you try setting up a survey try introducing yourself to the forum, saying what the survey is for and setting up one that would actually work as most of us will have more than one bike which is used for more than one purpose.

Great first post & welcome to the forum!!!
    Current steed is a '07 Carrera Banshee X
    + cheap road/commuting bike
  • AndyOgy
    AndyOgy Posts: 579
    Do I detect from your user name that you have done this 354 times already?

And what is that last question about - "If you are or was female"?
  • haha what a joke! Far too many questions.
    Specialized FSR XC Expert 2010
  • damo2576
    damo2576 Posts: 236
    If its for market research for a big company then, no thanks

A big company wouldn't put together such a bad survey.

I've done a survey on here before and got really useful results from the community. But I think you'd need to be a more established user and ask permission from the powers that be first.

Good luck.