Hi all, Noob here

p44cmb
p44cmb Posts: 124
edited November 2010 in MTB beginners
Hi Bike radar community.

My name is Chris, I'm from Milton Keynes and I've been lurking for a few weeks so thought its time to contribute to the community where possible and put back some of the info I have gained.

Recently got back into biking after getting a Specialized Hardrock sport disc 2010 via the cycle to work scheme in order to save the daily commuting milage on the car. 3 months on and I'm about to hit 1000miles (according to the Runkeeper app)

So far I've had a few falls where trying to carry on from where I left off in my youth by traversing streams and jumping everything in sight and am now improving my skills once again. More importantly I have learnt not to be scared when it comes to cycle maintenance and have successfully saved myself a small fortune in repair costs by sorting out my own loose bottom bracket and dialling in the disc brakes to suit my riding style. Next up is to get my bunny hops higher than a kerb and to clear the table top at the local BMX track.

Anyway, that's enough of an intro ....HELLOOOOOOO everyone

Comments

• mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    lo matey :)

ha fear my bunnyhop skills i can now clear pesky leaves, albeit only the wet ones stuck flat to the floor :P