S'wonderful...

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited November 2010 in Commuting chat
Morning all,

Just scooting along the usual route into work, through the suburbs across the common and across the park. Then it hit me; lovely crisp morning, beautiful golds and reds in the trees and a wonderful sunrise over Bristol - I am fortunate that my route takes me to a point thast looks over most of the city.

What a wonderful place the UK is on the right day.

Comments

• jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Yep, had a short walk along the Thames yesterday (to the pub) and the trees were looking majestic even under overcast skies.
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    The trees do seem to be producing wonderful colours this year... The gardens behind our flat ara a riot of golds, reds and oranges... Was lovely on Sat when the sun was out
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • CXXC
    CXXC Posts: 237
    Richmond Park was looking glorious on Saturday (3 lap challenge attempt @ 60.27), then stood at the top of richmond hill overlooking the thames, twickers and the trees below looked resplendant

www.redlightjump.co.uk

FCN 3 (FCN 4 if I'm carrying clean pants)
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    Just back from a week in the Lake District

By heck it's lovely up there.

Also, the sun breaking through the fog this morning made for yet another beautiful commute.
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Was at Isabella Plantation in Richmond Park on Saturday and some of the trees in there were stunningly coloured. Like the OP's comments, the UK is the most fantastic country in the right weather :D
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.