'Over the hill' (OTH) Dartmoor MTB ride Sunday 31/10

devbrix
devbrix Posts: 127
edited November 2010 in MTB rides
OTH are going to do the Steps Bridge/Moretonhampstead/Fingle Bridge/Castle Drogo/ Cheriton loop on Sunday 31/10 meeting at the Steps Bridge car park near Dunsford (OS 191/sx802883 EX6 7EG) at 10-10.30. The ride is a fairly dry 23 miles and should take about 3 hours but can be shortened if needs be. All are welcome!

If you wish to be put on the email list for future rides drop me a line using the private message bit.

David
All of these things....

Comments

• See you tomorrow. Weather looks not too bad.
  • mobilekat
    mobilekat Posts: 245
    Got back home, scraped off the mud, dried off, warmed u,p and off out for a carvery...

Great ride- sorry my legs were failing to keep up!

Nice to have some blue sky at the end!

That downhill through the woods was amazing (and I was so pleased to have ridden it!!)

Many thanks- where are we off to next week!!!

Kat
    Wheeze..... Gasp..... Ruddy hills.......
  • kenan
    kenan Posts: 952
    Oh c0ck, been hoping to ride up there with someone who knows the area.

You guys have a website I can keep an eye on?
  • We haven't quite got as far as a website yet, as have only been out twice!

But the next ride will be listed here, and everyone is welcome- Paul is our Master guide, and we follow along at various speeds!

Just keep an eye out here!
    Wheeze..... Gasp..... Ruddy hills.......
  • kenan
    kenan Posts: 952
    Will keep a look out..
  • devbrix
    devbrix Posts: 127
    Great ride last Sunday in Teign Valley particularly when the rain and gale had stopped. Had to wash half the trail out of my bike clothes to get them clean! Its a great route which I would be keen to do again.

Paul suggested we should go up to Haldon this weekend and do some of the trails. Again all welcome.

Will meet at 10am o Sunday. For anyone who hasn't been out with us before drop me a line through the private message bit and I'll email my phone etc so you can track us down when you arrive.

David
    All of these things....