Garmin Connect - Can't Register

TheStone
TheStone Posts: 2,291
edited October 2010 in Road buying advice
Anyone tried to register for this?
It just keeps refreshing the register screen and I can't find any help on the web.
exercise.png

Comments

• carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    Garmin Connect can be a bit flaky at times. Try again later. I often have problems uploading new rides, so be prepared for issues from time to time.
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    If you've completed the registration it can still look like you need to complete it. On the connect site select my products to see if your device is listed. If it is, you've completed the registration.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • magoo289
    magoo289 Posts: 223
    Have you tried logging into your my garmin site instead of garmin connect?

https://my.garmin.com/mygarmin/customer ... Home.faces

Garmin Connect can be tempermental, though the Training Centre is even worse. I think you get an email confirming your registration.
  • Muztard
    Muztard Posts: 160
    I found a change of browser sorted the problem. Try Firefox it works for me
  • Paul RS
    Paul RS Posts: 107
    Yeah, i think its worth emptying your cache from time to time to keep this as it should be, this is my experience with it so far, on FF and Safari.
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    The MyGarmin link seems to have worked. I tried a few browsers on the other link, but no luck.

Now I can't find where my computer has stored the history from the Garmin Traning Centre?

Also, anyone know is there's a way to convert all my old Polar hrm files to Garmin Connect?
    exercise.png