Riding buddy in the west midlands

Biffz0id
Biffz0id Posts: 123
edited October 2010 in MTB rides
Basically, all of the people I seem to ride with seem to have disappeared all at once and I've been left twiddling my thumbs. I live in Redditch, but regularly go up Cannock. I'm not super super fit but I do a fair bit of road riding and running and I'm in reasonable shape. I'd say when it comes to technical ability I'm pretty average.

So if anybody fancies meeting up for a ride sometime, be it at a trail centre or just for a local blast give us a PM and hopefully we can sort something :).

Cheers,
Henry

Comments

• Also from the ditch for my sins :lol:

Have you tryed the Wyre forest ...take a look at their thread ...theres a night ride on tonight...i can proberly borrow some lights for you if you want to give it a go!

I also ride Clent Hills but mostly weekdays as there are too many walkers at the weekend

and if you want a local ride try Pitcheroak woods...it very small (i get about 6/7 miles out of it) but has quite a bit quite a bit of technical stuff.

Give us a shout if you want to sort a ride out
    Biking whore of Wyre....rides with anyone!
  • mounty
    mounty Posts: 682
    Hi Henry,

As above, have a look at the Wyre thread, all sorts of rides going on..(Bring some ear plugs as there is a lot of chit chat....) :wink:

Just drop me a message if/when you are up for a ride.

:D
  • Hi Henry,

another Redditch local here, ride wyre, Clent, Lickeys and local bridleways, anything from 20 to 60km rides from home, drop me a line if you fancy meeting up.

Mark