FAO cardiff riders

welshkev
welshkev Posts: 9,690
edited October 2010 in The Crudcatcher
not sure if anyone rides on the taff trail (i do) but check this out: lots of muggings on there in the last few weeks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11582631

Comments

• GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    That used to be my commuting route when I lived in Cardiff. Rode through the park/gardens in the dark a couple of times and found out how inadequate my cheap commuter lights were :lol:
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    *Locks and loads*

One of the guys I work with was set upon a few years back just north of Llandaff on the Taff Trail. Needed to have his jaw rebuilt, including a full set of false teeth. Cnuts...
  • welshkev
    GHill wrote:
    That used to be my commuting route when I lived in Cardiff. Rode through the park/gardens in the dark a couple of times and found out how inadequate my cheap commuter lights were :lol:

i did that exact thing the other night.. i couldn't see a fooking thing. i've just invested in a magicshine 900 :D
  • welshkev
    *Locks and loads*

One of the guys I work with was set upon a few years back just north of Llandaff on the Taff Trail. Needed to have his jaw rebuilt, including a full set of false teeth. Cnuts...

i know, i'm going to have to disguise a metal bar as a pump just in case i need to twot someone!!!!! :!: