Whats occuring tonight Freaks

2»

Comments

• Tolk wrote:
    maybe another new frame, again...

You're as bad as me... I am looking for a superlight hardtail frame, maybe Ti.. cant find anything I like though thats under a grand,
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Tolk wrote:
    maybe another new frame, again...

You're as bad as me... I am looking for a superlight hardtail frame, maybe Ti.. cant find anything I like though thats under a grand,

Mine get dirty though! (Sorry mate, was too easy!) :wink:

My BFE is currently running as a single speed over the winter to build my legs up on my daily commute, but even with my relatively light weight gear, it still weighs about 30lbs! Was thinking of ti too, but at that price, I'd want to get my leg over the bike before commiting!
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    Today I went to Foel so I'm in bed already relaxing. I was reading the ingredients of my make up today and it contains Titanium, I laughed.
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Gazlar wrote:
    Tartanyak wrote:
    Man I love home made gravy. If you do roast pork again, put some white wine, tinned peaches, gralic (leave the skin on) and thyme round it. When the meat's resting, make the gravy from that (obviously, squish the garlic out the skins) and then worship it.

lose the peach and garlic and go for plums and sage and it's awesome. Rose is good in pork gravy too. I do however agree on thyme, the best herb ever

hmm, pork and plums eh.

I'll pork your plums in a minute!
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Tolk wrote:
    I'd want to get my leg over before commiting!
    Damned right. This is why those religionist "no sex before marriage" types are just WRONG.
  • Anonymous
    DJIP wrote:
    Today I went to Foel
    The village, or one of the mountains?
    Oh, and kudos on having lightweight, resilient makeup!
    Surely Ti has to be even better than carbon.
  • Anonymous
    doesnt almost everything contain titanium? even green plants which seems strange.
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Tolk wrote:
    I'd want to get my leg over before commiting!
    Damned right. This is why those religionist "no sex before marriage" types are just WRONG.

:lol:
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    DJIP wrote:
    Today I went to Foel
    The village, or one of the mountains?
    Oh, and kudos on having lightweight, resilient makeup!
    Surely Ti has to be even better than carbon.

The DH track - very wet and sludgy
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • Anonymous
    Foel Gasnach? (there's lots and LOTS of "Foel"s :lol: )
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I just had some tacos, they were yummy and now the whole flat smells good, which is annoying as it's making me hungry and I'm trying to understand gastrulation and failing because I can only think of food and bikes. It isn't helping that I've also got inglorious basterds on too...