O/T: How did you find the forum?

ad213812
ad213812 Posts: 59
edited October 2010 in Commuting chat
Hey everyone,
THANK YOU to everyone who completed the survey. Well over 200 were kind enough to give a little of your time to help me be the swotiest swot in swot town. which is far more than I hoped for and the other comms combined. The survey will be up and running for a couple of weeks so if anyone wants to fill it in

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X88LHX5

However, I am such a dolt that I forgot to ask how you all found the forum. Please feel free to pour as much scorn upon my sorry a$$ as you feel is necessary.

Comments

• Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Kinky... maybe slightly public admitting it, but hey.... :shock:

corn-4.jpg

Ohhhh. SCORN!!!
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • GULP :shock:
  • thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    fail.jpg

Bike related fail :lol: + Just did the survey.
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • Tonymufc
    Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
    By accident. sorry mods.
  • looking for news on a crash I had cycled past that morning...
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • I stumbled upon it with stumbleupon... Is that a search engine? I'm not sure...
  • Clarion
    Clarion Posts: 223
    I really cannot remember at all. I've been around since it was C+. I see from my profile, it was 2004. :shock: My username has changed, but I'm not going to explain that on the forum (PM me if you're curious).

I think I may have picked up on a mention in the mag, but it's so long ago...
    Riding on 531
  • Alphabet
    Alphabet Posts: 436
    WesternWay wastes his day away on here while sitting next to me at work. I'd got to the point where i'd read the rest of the internet and needed something new, where people didn't mind me banging on about bikes.
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    The forum found me.
  • vorsprung
    vorsprung Posts: 1,953
    Clarion wrote:
    I really cannot remember at all. I've been around since it was C+. I see from my profile, it was 2004. :shock: My username has changed, but I'm not going to explain that on the forum (PM me if you're curious).

I think I may have picked up on a mention in the mag, but it's so long ago...

Same here, 2004, don't remember, it used to be Cycling Plus
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    As the website address is on the front of every magazine produced under the bikeradar banner, 'The front of a magazine' would have been a good option for the poll instead of lumping us in with 'other'.

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • As the website address is on the front of every magazine produced under the bikeradar banner, 'The front of a magazine' would have been a good option for the poll instead of lumping us in with 'other'.

Simon

Sorry :oops: But in my defense, I don't buy magazines, Oh and I'm a uneducated newby :D
  • As the website address is on the front of every magazine produced under the bikeradar banner, 'The front of a magazine' would have been a good option for the poll instead of lumping us in with 'other'.

Simon

WoooOOOOOOOooooooo have a handbag!

Olivia.