The new old Bianchi

salsarider79
salsarider79 Posts: 828
edited October 2010 in Your road bikes
I finally built her up. Nearly full Campag Veloce apart from a 105 headset and Dura Ace front mech (At the moment)

Shes weighing in at 23Lbs with cages and pedals, a little more than the 17Lbs my Roubaix weighed!

She has a 39/50 chainset rather than a 34/50 so a lot harder on the hills....

*EDIT*
http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/5796489/

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/5796490/

The links should now work.

I've tried to add pics here before, but it never works. It's really annoying :evil:
jedster wrote:
Just off to contemplate my own mortality and inevitable descent into decrepedness.
FCN 3 or 4 on road depending on clothing
FCN 8 off road because I'm too old to go racing around.

Comments

• Finished building up my bianchi. 2 yr old frame with full 2011 Campag Veloce. Weighs in at a smidge over 9kgs with pedals.

Your pic link doesn't work.
  • The links should now work, but if anyone can get the pics up, that'd be great.
    jedster wrote:
    Just off to contemplate my own mortality and inevitable descent into decrepedness.
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    p4pb5796489.jpg
    More problems but still living....
  • Bunkka
    Bunkka Posts: 8
    sweet ride - loving the campag wheels!
    Lance was wrong...it's all about the bike
  • Yeah, its the Dura Ace front Mech and headset that's ruining it for me. It's still being fettled and sorted, so over the winter, when money allows, I'll be sorting those problems out. I wanted it all Italian, I even brought bottle cages made in Italy...!!!!
    Might be tempted by some Fulcrum wheels for next summer if money allows. Sorry, if partner allows.

amaferanga: Thank you. I've tried so many times to get the pic's to show. Maybe one day it'll work... :roll:
    jedster wrote: