my rebuilt stumpy elite =)

garythomas
garythomas Posts: 3
edited October 2010 in Your mountain bikes
Hello......my stumpy elite, just finished the rebuild all ready for the winter ahead, well chuffed :twisted:

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00927.jpg

Comments

• Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Thats lovely mate, really like that... are they the demo bike colours?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    outstanding looking bike, i love those colours shame they werent available as standard.
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    edited October 2010
    Lovely bike, now you need to pinp it with some nice green goodies such a grips, pedals (or are they SPD's?), and anything else green you can find.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Agree that was a great colour scheme and they should've offered it on retail bikes!

The new Camber's not dissimilar mind.
  • Thanks guys, yes it is ex-demo, got a good deal on it too.
    I cant say enough good things about it, awesome bike, i'd really like to get some green anodising on it in the future (next rebuild taking shape already lol) shame that hope won't sell green....buggers.
  • garythomas wrote:
    Thanks guys, yes it is ex-demo, got a good deal on it too.
    I cant say enough good things about it, awesome bike, i'd really like to get some green anodising on it in the future (next rebuild taking shape already lol) shame that hope won't sell green....buggers.
    I've been thinking that, I'd love some green hope anodisided bits to go with the green decals on my frame but they don't do them. Oh, and the Straithline ( i think ) brake levers