BIanchi C2C

gareth273
gareth273 Posts: 52
edited October 2010 in Your road bikes
Here's my Bianchi.

Its a self build. All but the frame is new.

Campag Veloce 2011 Group Set
Campag Khasmin 2011 Wheel Set
FSA Bars, Stem and Post

The saddle isn't staying, it will be replaced by something a little nicer looking

The bike as is weighs in at just over 9kgs

Really enjoyed the build and so far rides like a dream.

http://gallery.me.com/gareth.harrold#100079/IMG_0167&bgcolor=black

Comments

• chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 358
    Very nice. I really love thie trend for bikes having 'rounder' triangles as part of the frame.

ONe thing though, why change the saddle? You mention wanting something nicer looking?

To me the saddle though the having a choice of colour is nice when picking, having one I can stand to sit on for hours on end is far more important, infact the most comfortable saddle I have ever had the pleasure of sitting on was a halfords own brand cheap as chips gel saddle. was nothing special but I could literally spend all day on it with no discomfort whatsoever!
    FCN 7

FCN 4

if you use irrational measures to measure me, expect me to behave irrationally to measure up
  • I know what you mean about the saddle. It will need swapping though as its off my current MTB so its going back on soon. I only fitted it so I could take the bike for a test ride and haven't got around to ordering a new one.
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 358
    gareth273 wrote:
    I know what you mean about the saddle. It will need swapping though as its off my current MTB so its going back on soon. I only fitted it so I could take the bike for a test ride and haven't got around to ordering a new one.

Fair enough then. I just always wonder about peoples obsession with making there bikes look amazing, Okay so bars, groupset colourscheme etc I can understand but the saddle is such a critical piece of making the bike right for you to pick one on looks alone as seems to be done by so many just seems mad to me!

Anyway back to your bike. Very nice! :lol:
    FCN 7

FCN 4

if you use irrational measures to measure me, expect me to behave irrationally to measure up