Cavs message on Millers Saddle ...

northernneil
northernneil Posts: 1,549
edited October 2010 in Pro race

Comments

• camerone
    camerone Posts: 1,232
    looks more like his road bike to me, back wheel is spoked and two bottle cages..
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    That's quite funny, though the haters will probably see it differently.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Millar's obviously lost a bet of some sort.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Love to know what the bet was.
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Cavendish is the greatest! I am going to have his babies :)
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    I am going to have his babies :)

Don't let Tusher hear you say that.
  • Cumulonimbus
    Cumulonimbus Posts: 1,730
    Little known fact: The Tyler mentioned on the seat is not Tyler Farrar, nor even Tyler Hamilton. The Tyler in question is actually Tyler Durden from the film Fight Club, Cav is a big fan apparently.
  • I thought everyone hated Cav?

Hard to see why, he's obviously one of those so-called wind up merchants.

What a scamp, wouldn't have happened in the days of Robert Millar

*Repeat to fade/mind numbing boredom*
  • Stuey01
    Stuey01 Posts: 1,273
    What does it say? My work blocks the link.
    Not climber, not sprinter, not rouleur
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Mark Cavendish is the greatest.

Even better than Tyler.

Thank you.
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    Mark Cavendish is the greatest.

Even better than Tyler.

Thank you.

Handwritten in Marker Pen
  • Stuey01
    Stuey01 Posts: 1,273
    ha ha, nice!
    Not climber, not sprinter, not rouleur
  • Little known fact: The Tyler mentioned on the seat is not Tyler Farrar, nor even Tyler Hamilton. The Tyler in question is actually Tyler Durden from the film Fight Club, Cav is a big fan apparently.

curious to hear what your source is for this "fact"
    Crafted in Italy apparantly
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Cavendish is the greatest! I am going to have his babies :)

Oh no you're not- he's mine, all mine, I tell you.
  • acidstrato wrote:
    Little known fact: The Tyler mentioned on the seat is not Tyler Farrar, nor even Tyler Hamilton. The Tyler in question is actually Tyler Durden from the film Fight Club, Cav is a big fan apparently.

:lol:
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    acidstrato wrote:

It was on the Unusual Facts About Procyclists thread.............so it must be true
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132

Balls

He's talking about Bonnie Tyler. Its a little known fact (until know) that Cav spends his leisure time at karaoke bars,wearing leather trousers, pancake makeup and a poodle wig, covering some of Tylers greatest hits, such as "Holding out for a (HTC) Hero", "Lost in France (but I ain't buying a Garmin)" and that touching ballad about his off-season weight problems - "Totally Eclipsed by my @rse"
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    LangerDan wrote:
    "Totally Eclipsed by my @rse"
    Class :lol:
  • No, your all wrong, it's actually refering to Wat Tyler, leader of the English Peasants' Revolt of 1381.

When Tyler met the King at Mile End, the Lord Mayer of London, Sir William Walworth, took exception to Wat's attitude, quickly drew his sword, and slashed the unarmed Wat Tyler to the ground. In the next instant, the body was stabbed by one of the King's esquires, John Cavendish.

Mark being a direct descendant of John.

Pretty obvious if you ask me :D
  • ellieb
    ellieb Posts: 436
    Wrong Wrong Wrong. This clearly refers to the subject of the UB40 song 'Tyler' which has the chorus 'Tyler is guilty a white judge has said so'. Cav is obviously refering to the work he himself does supporting human rights causes around the world.