Blythe again!

wicked
wicked Posts: 844
edited October 2010 in Pro race
It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.

Comments

• yeah he seems to be flying, its a shame about what happened with british cycling otherwise i think he would have bc raving about him, still without their help he has got onto a top team and is getting big results
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    Remind us - what did happen with British Cycling ?

Dan Martin going well at the moment too.

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • i think(could be wrong) he had a bust up with one of the other riders in the academy and so got kicked out, hense why he was racing in belgium coming up through the ranks there and not in italy with Kennaugh and the others
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    Oh right, I knew he left, had just assumed he didn't get on with the BC way of doing things. Reading about him he sounds quite old school - says he doesn't have a coach and relies quite a lot on getting the miles in.

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    Great end of the year for Blythe - promises much for next year

And with Putte-Kapell the North European cycling year is done - cycling in Flanders: http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/videozon ... n/1.882344 :)

looks like they're all set for the cross season ;)
  • wicked
    wicked Posts: 844
    i think(could be wrong) he had a bust up with one of the other riders in the academy and so got kicked out, hense why he was racing in belgium coming up through the ranks there and not in italy with Kennaugh and the others

Don't know about a bust up, I thought it was a case of he didn't really like being in a hilly area of italy with hills really being his strong point. That coupled with the regimented way of things?
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    wicked wrote:
    i think(could be wrong) he had a bust up with one of the other riders in the academy and so got kicked out, hense why he was racing in belgium coming up through the ranks there and not in italy with Kennaugh and the others

Don't know about a bust up, I thought it was a case of he didn't really like being in a hilly area of italy with hills really being his strong point. That coupled with the regimented way of things?
    That seems to be the case from this interview he did with Pez
    http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=7561

Good result by the way