hants surrey sussex area

heland
heland Posts: 8
edited October 2010 in MTB rides
Hi ridding buddies wanted for weekend ride outs live near newforest normall ride with wife but would like to meet other keen bikers in area Also travel to Afan and coed y brenan alot Cheers Andy N Helen

Comments

• popstar
    popstar Posts: 1,392
    Heland, if you happen to plan a trip to Surrey Hills look HERE. There is a group of enthusiastic and sociable Sunday warriors, who know plenty of awesome trails around there. Occasionally on some weekends organised trips happen too, to SWales Cwmcarn-Afan. Didn't do massive trip to NWales or Scotland ... but looks all peeps get ready for Mega in France next summer! I could be wrong on that, many peeps do promise but few will show up.

Sometimes we do some nice photoshoots and videos together too, for those special moments. Feel free to explore movies in my signature.
    What could have been (Video)

I'll choose not put too much stake into someone's opinion who is admittingly terrible though
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    +1 for the above.

Surrey Hills is about the best you can get in the area and adding all the hills up it's vast and riddled with trails if you know where to find them.

And there's other smaller stuff around Surrey and North Hampshire (e.g. Caesar's Camp & surrounding MoD land, Tunnel Hill, and various other little hidden gems), plus edging into Berkshire, i.e. Swinley - about the nearest you'll get to a trail centre in this part of the country.
  • popstar wrote:
    Sometimes we do some nice photoshoots and videos together too, for those special moments. Feel free to explore movies in my signature.

Popstar what exactly are you advertising with the above quote?? Im not sure that this is that kind of forum :D:D:D

In seriousness i agree SH area has eveything most riders could posibly want, from smooth and fast single track up to fairly technical downs and stunts
    Santa Cruz Nomad.