f*cking ebay....

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited October 2010 in Commuting chat
Now posting 2 x bike frames and a set of wheels....I hate boxing crap up and queuing up at the post office....

grumble grumble ebay fees, paypal fees grrrrr....

And I keep buying crap off the s*dding website!

Comments

• dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • pastey_boy
    pastey_boy Posts: 2,083
    very true but as you have probably found , selling stuff through the classifieds on here can be difficult as people dont want to pay as much as they do on ebay. all the bits i usually put on here go unsold or are subject to derogatory offers but as soon as i list on ebay they sell almost immediately. ebay and paypal can really take the pi55 at times and the charges are simply disgusting but your more lightly to sell your stuff there in the end and probably come out on top even after being bummed for charges
    Viner Salviati
    Shark Aero Pro
    Px Ti Custom
    Cougar 531
    Sab single speed
    Argon 18 E-112 TT
    One-one Ti 456 Evo
    Ridley Cheetah TT
    Orange Clockwork 2007 ltd ed
    Yeti ASR 5
    Cove Hummer XC Ti
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    OOOOOH!HHHHH!

Cheers dude - saves me loading up the car!
  • at work we use http://www.interparcel.com to arrange couriers - similar to parcel monkey but we find cheaper in the UK (for small parcels mostly).

Rich
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    p2g (parcels2go) are pretty good.

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Hrun
    Hrun Posts: 116
    Don't use paypal? I have only ever taken cheques as I am wary of the paypal clawback clauses.
    A biking runner :)