london cycle show-bikes for sale?

oscar-j
oscar-j Posts: 269
edited October 2010 in Road buying advice
Hi there,

does anyone know if bikes/components are on sale at the London Bike Show please?

Comments

• Haven't been this year, but normally no. There is very little for purchase, it's mainly about showing you next years wares.

I think next year it's turning into a jumble sale, hopefully it won't happen.
  • Haven't been this year, but normally no. There is very little for purchase, it's mainly about showing you next years wares.

I think next year it's turning into a jumble sale, hopefully it won't happen.
    I wish there was a better sales area.

Many will attend shows like this expecting some trade sales area - if you've ever been to HOYS you will understand. Their sales area is massive and you can buy a whole range of stuff from only a few £s right up to a £250,000+ horsebox (although they are not available to take home)

The Cycle Show can get a mix of their present format plus a good trade sales area, I'm sure. And no doubt ticket sales would go up.
    There's no such thing as too old.
  • flanners1
    flanners1 Posts: 916
    There were some great bargains on Cervelo and Giant at the Tri UK stand if that is your cuppa
    Colnago C60 SRAM eTap, Colnago C40, Milani 107E, BMC Pro Machine, Trek Madone, Viner Gladius,
    Bizango 29er
  • oscar-j
    oscar-j Posts: 269
    thankyou.

do you know of any shows coming up where you can see many different makes of bikes and components and purchase there and then?