Scott Bowlby of York aka ORANGE_MAN aka scotty2potty SCAMMER

£210 sent to Scott Bowlby for a pair of Revelations a month ago, Ive had one reply to my many PMs in the past 4 weeks with an unlikely-sounding excuse and no contact in the past 10 days. Can only assume at this stage that he has stolen my money. All details will be passed to North Yorkshire Police on Monday.

DO NOT DEAL

Comments

• if you'd looked up scott bowlby here mate, you wouldnt have dealt with him. he still owes me £235 for a set of Reba forks I sent him months ago.

there are numerous others too.
  • lasty
    lasty Posts: 218
    Think i may know where this joker lives if anyone is interested ??
    Can`t remember the address but could probably find it again as i collected a wheelset about 6 months ago - he wasn`t around but lives on a nice estate with his parents :lol:
  • ive got his address and have sent it to E.L.G.
  • Just giving this a quick bump in case this thief pops up again under a different username. And because Im still bitter :evil: My worst experience in over 10 years trading online.

This is his ride, if anyone spots him on the trails feel free to suggest he MTFU and handle his business.

4994191116352f4a874ab.jpg
  • I have been led to believe that those Revelations were traded for my Rebas (possibly with cash involved) If so, at least someone got some money out of him!
    c.n.u.t.
  • Bump
  • SCOTT325SE
    SCOTT325SE Posts: 888
    Still bitter Mr Goat?
    Take another look at the picture and console yourself with the fact that even theives have sh1t furniture! :wink:
  • supafly1982
    supafly1982 Posts: 631
    you reap what you sow :D , im a firm believer in this, when someone does something bad to me, its only a matter of time before something bad happens to them, just sit back and watch :lol: and no i dont mean beatin them up lol
  • SCOTT325SE
    and no i dont mean beatin them up lol
    .......... but that can always be arranged too. lol :lol:
  • pmsl!!! It seems a lot of people on here have fallen victim to him! Has anyone seen the film 'looking for Eric'? - Anyone want to buy a cantona mask?
  • SCOTT325SE
    Im the type of person that if I was to do it, i'd want him to see my face.
  • fair point Scott! :)
  • Cant believe I missed this. Im not one to laugh at someone elses misfortune but FUCKING LOL :D Suck it up Scott, a taste of your own medicine you slippery thieving scumbag.

A nice bit of cosmic karma indeed. He still owes me though and I'm a grudge holding fecker.
  • SCOTT325SE
    He still owes me though and I'm a grudge holding fecker.

LOL!
    Snap!