Earls Court cycle show 2010

Time.to.ride
Time.to.ride Posts: 463
edited October 2010 in Family & kids cycling forum
What an event !!!! I hae just arrived back from earls court after spending nearly 4 hours drouling at pro's bikes and seeing exciting demos from the bmx display team, also listening to amazing interviews from Jason Queally, Rebecca Romero, and others also met the legendary Mario Chippolini this year what a memory that will be, this event is on once a year. There is still some time to go and see it its open till 6pm tomorrow night i recommend it to all who love bikes !!!

Comments

• What an event !!!! I hae just arrived back from earls court after spending nearly 4 hours drouling at pro's bikes and seeing exciting demos from the bmx display team, also listening to amazing interviews from Jason Queally, Rebecca Romero, and others also met the legendary Mario Chippolini this year what a memory that will be, this event is on once a year. There is still some time to go and see it its open till 6pm tomorrow night i recommend it to all who love bikes !!!
    5pm, I think.

I will be there. Hopefully it will have improved since last time I went (about 5 years ago).

Were Trek there? Photos on CW web site suggest so but Cycle Show web site says yes in brands present but not included in list of exhibitors.
    There's no such thing as too old.
  • yes they were but not as big a presense as last year mate still a wicked turn out !!