North Norfolk gentle rides!!!

I'm just recovering from cancer after a pretty gruelling regime of treatment...and looking for anyone who's around and able to do some gentle rides 20/25 road miles, nothing major at the moment. I've only been in remission a few weeks and I'm pretty wary of overdoing things too quickly! Live in the North Walsham/ Cromer area...any encouragement welcome...trying to get my fitness back, but clearly I'm no Lance Armstrong (yet...ha ha!)

Comments

• Angus444
    Angus444 Posts: 141
    Hi Sid,

How's the pedalling? Would like to join you around N Norfolk, as although I live north of the border, I have links with Norwich and Bircham, and like that part of the world.

May take a trip down in May/June next year, and if so, will keep you posted.

All the best with your recovery, mate.
  • Hi Sid

I'm based in Acle and frequently pedal 30 miles around Cromer, but also N of Norwich/Reepham/Cawston. PM me if you want and I'll do my best to introduce you to some others. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Cheers
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    HI Sid
    Sorry I haven't replied earlier but haven't been in this room for a while.
    I'm in N Walsham so if you want any help with rides etc give me a line. I have a ride buddy who's in Felmingham and we are often out during the week(the delights of shift work and self employment) and you are welcome to tag along. We might be a bit quick for you but are happy to slow up. Loads of great lanes in the area for riding without too much bother from cars.