Can anyone identify these pedals?

too slow to go
too slow to go Posts: 89
edited September 2010 in MTB general
I got these pedals from a carboot sale, they have no markings or name on them except from D7 on the thread where the spanner tightens them.

The seller only said they were from a second hand bike he bought... i forgot to ask what make model the bike was :oops:

Photo0029.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

thanks

Ohh and i know i need to hoover after my dog :wink:

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Wellgo or VP at a guess.

what do you want to know?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • make or model.... and mostly are they any good or are they standard on cheaper bike?

Thank you for your quick reply!
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    Welgo's... i have the same, but red on my bike.... i dont think they are particularily high end, and they are quite old... but i absolutely love mine.... never tried a pedal that feels quite as good.... if they are working well, run smooth and are in good nick i might take them off your hands if you dont want them.

good pedals
    I like bikes and stuff
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    they are not really standard on any bike. cant think of any bike that come with SPDs as standard.

there must be a logo or a stamp somewhere. look for a VP logo.

will be hard to identify as they are not current and the makers dont really bother with non current stuff.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • j_l
    j_l Posts: 425
    I had some Scott ones like that, they were very good
    I'm not old I'm Retro