Bizarre Fetish Thief

shouldbeinbed
shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
edited September 2010 in The bottom bracket
Been working from a different site for the last few days with a communal changing room.

I've come to get changed to ride home and someone has taken my not exactly new, big grey Bridget Jones style cycling underwear. No one knows me well enough there to be pulling a practical joke.

they've had to take my jacket and leggings off the peg to get to it. I'm rather annoyed at being stolen from but far more wierded out by this
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Comments

• ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    When we lived in Japan my missus got here undies stolen off the washing line outside our apartment a few times... there's a huge pervy market for used panties in Japan.

My guess is your pant thief is that quiet Mr Suzuki from accounts! :D

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • ratsbeyfus wrote:
    there's a huge pervy market for used panties in Japan

is it true you can buy them in vending machines?
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    invincible wrote:
    ratsbeyfus wrote:

Yes, read that in a Josie Few book. Seems you can buy a hell of a lot from vending machnes in Japan
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    I'd just like to point out that nobody has ever stolen my fetishes. I've still got them.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    I'd just like to point out that nobody has ever stolen my fetishes. I've still got them.

If you've still got them, I think you should return them to shouldbeinbed. :wink:
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    invincible wrote:
    ratsbeyfus wrote:

I heard that as well... but I never saw them. Honest.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • BIG.AL.1
    BIG.AL.1 Posts: 97
    edited September 2010
    You used to be able to buy a lot of weird stuff from vending machines in areas of Tokyo. Especially certain arcades in Akihabra. But a few years ago a new Mayor was appointed who cleaned it up.

You can still buy maid and schoolgirl outfits tho http://www.flickr.com/photos/26681694@N03/4153357475/

Shouldbeinbed- I would be seriously 'weirded' out over the pants incident.

AL
  • The Germans are also keen on collecting underwear - the Stasi kept a smell register of dissidents, and modern Germany is using it again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6683803.stm

'They often collected the samples surreptitiously - breaking into homes to steal suspects' underwear, or by wiping down chairs used during interrogations'.
  • Deay 2 in the pant nicking hoose - still no sign of SB's kex.
    Aggieboy wrote:

If you've still got them, I think you should return them to shouldbeinbed. :wink:

:lol: I feel all clean and wholesome without them.