Top Hollywood Executives are monitoring this forum!

greg66_tri_v2.0
greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat
How can there be any other explanation for:

SHARKTOPUS!

Coming soon to something called the Syfy Channel...
Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
Bike 2-A

Comments

• jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    I knew it!

That looks scarily bad. Before clicking the link I thought it may be some sort of sequel to Outbreak but with a plague-like virus affecting piscines...*

* I know: ewww
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    I love crap sci-fi movies. They're great for a laugh.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Thankyou Sharktopus!

That clip (through it's unbelievable levels of unbelievableness) has helped my daughter understand the concept of 'it's not really real'.

This is the little girl for whom the warning 'contains scenes of mild peril' was intended, she howls at pathos in cartoons but was able to watch that with a grin.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Its a hybrid innit :wink:
  • I wonder if they'll steal our excellent ending...

:lol::lol:
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    I just wonder who's slated to play DDD and ITB. either way they will have to be prepared to method act and wax their legs :roll:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • pst88
    pst88 Posts: 621
    I guess this is the perfect example of the clique you people claim doesn't exist because I have no idea how this is in any way relevant to a cycle commuting forum.
    Bianchi Via Nirone Veloce/Centaur 2010
  • pst88 wrote:
    I guess this is the perfect example of the clique you people claim doesn't exist because I have no idea how this is in any way relevant to a cycle commuting forum.

Commuter - Dull as F.... is next door

This is the 'anything goes' area. Check the sign on the way in.

You made have missed the 30 page thread which discussed various Mega monster duels, Shark v Octopus being one of the match ups. To be fair it was easy to miss, the OP had given it a very misleading title and posters insisted on posting sh1te about the public sector.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • pst88
    pst88 Posts: 621
    Well stick it in that thread, why make another?
    Bianchi Via Nirone Veloce/Centaur 2010
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    Because then greg's thread count would go up instead of simply his post count.
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    The first rule of bike clique is you don't talk about bike clique... Ah, feck

Quite a number of the threads on page 1 could easily have been folded into previous threads. Tsk, lazy thread procreators
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • I wonder if they'll steal our excellent ending...

:lol::lol:

I hope you noticed that they had the seminal shot of an octopus holding a shark aloft out of the water.

I should write screenplays for top Hollywood executives, I should. I really should.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    I'm waiting for the romcom where he rides a mountain bike, she rides a road bike but they find love by going for rides on hybrids along canal tow-paths.

I'm hoping for Vicki P to play the lead (wearing lycra, natch). Shanaze can be the mate that Vicki moans to about his love of disc brakes and suspension.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    I'm waiting for the romcom where he rides a mountain bike, she rides a road bike but they find love by going for rides on hybrids along canal tow-paths.

I'm hoping for Vicki P to play the lead (wearing lycra, natch). Shanaze can be the mate that Vicki moans to about his love of disc brakes and suspension.

maybe shanaze and vicki can find comfort together?

I meant on bmx bikes, you pervs.
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    pst88 wrote:
    I have no idea

ftfy