Oh my god! I must be a closet Lance fan!

morstar
morstar Posts: 6,190
edited September 2010 in The bottom bracket
Firstly, apologies. I know the last thing any cycling forum is yet another LA thread, however...

You know how somebody says, "I'm not a racist but" just before proving beyond doubt that they are. Or, do you remeber how the teacher that made a point of stating how they "won't treat you like kids" was the one that always did.

Well, I've just realised, after my response on the Chris Moyles thread, that I precede every comment I make about LA with the phrase "now I'm no fan of LA" or a slightly altered version of same.

This can only mean one thing. Please help me. Is there a cure, or athe the very least, a support group?

Must confess, I did like the RS kit but wouldn't buy it because of not liking LA. Maybe I can come out the closet and buy it now.

Help.

Comments

• jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    morstar wrote:
    Firstly, apologies. I know the last thing any cycling forum is yet another LA thread, however...

You know how somebody says, "I'm not a racist but" just before proving beyond doubt that they are. Or, do you remeber how the teacher that made a point of stating how they "won't treat you like kids" was the one that always did.

Well, I've just realised, after my response on the Chris Moyles thread, that I precede every comment I make about LA with the phrase "now I'm no fan of LA" or a slightly altered version of same.

This can only mean one thing. Please help me. Is there a cure, or athe the very least, a support group?

Must confess, I did like the RS kit but wouldn't buy it because of not liking LA. Maybe I can come out the closet and buy it now.

Help.

Agreed
  • morstar wrote:

Help.

I'm a fairly tolerant person who doesn't hate kids, however, the next door neighbours kid is kicking a f**king football against my gate and it's doing my f**king head in :evil:
    CAAD9
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Merlin Malt 4
  • Chris Moyles (Radio One )????????????=Wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!