OT Cheapest and fastest way to sell a house

SimonAH
SimonAH Posts: 3,730
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat
Hi guys,

I've a house in the Rhondda I want to sell as quickly and as cheaply (for me that is) as possible - decided I'm not cut out to be a landlord.

Anyone point me in a good direction?
FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Comments

• sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    SimonAH wrote:
    Hi guys,

I've a house in the Rhondda I want to sell as quickly and as cheaply (for me that is) as possible - decided I'm not cut out to be a landlord.

Anyone point me in a good direction?

www.webuyanyhouse.com If not gap in market :lol:

Seriously if you want to get rid of quick then auction is best bet. Find an auction house in the area and call them they'll sort out the rest.

Chris
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    Sketchley wrote:

www.webuyanyhouse.com If not gap in market :lol:

Chris

That was a joke, but clicking on the link appears to work! I have no idea if they are any good and I've not used them, so buyer beware, or in this case seller beware.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    You want to sell a house cheaply?

I'll give you a tenner for it.
  • _Brun_ wrote:
    You want to sell a house cheaply?

I'll give you a tenner for it.

Careful, Brun, the house is in Wales, remember. You don't want to break the ceiling price for the area.
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    sell house quickly?

Then price it acordingly ie cheaply, not enough interest, then it isn't cheap enough
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • spen666
    throw in a bike

(make it a commuting bike and the theread is no longer OT!!!!)

Twittering @spen_666
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    spen666 wrote:
    throw in a bike

The Commuting Chat forum description is "Come and join in the banter: discuss here anything you want, whether bike related or not!" ;)
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • spen666
    JonGinge wrote:
    spen666 wrote:
    throw in a bike

The Commuting Chat forum description is "Come and join in the banter: discuss here anything you want, whether bike related or not!" ;)

Ermmmm

look at the title to the thread.

It was not me who described the topic as OT

Never mind, better luck next time

Twittering @spen_666
  • jonginge
    spen666 wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:
    spen666 wrote:
    throw in a bike

Ermmmm

GPWM. Except you assert that you change the on or off topic-ness of the thread by the post content. That assertion and the OT in the thread title are erroneous coz everything in this forum is by definition on-topic
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Mmm, might try the auction route. Free to good home egg laying chickens anyone? A pair of warrens from the garden must also go!

Can not post to London :lol:
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • spen666
    JonGinge wrote:
    spen666 wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:
    spen666 wrote:
    throw in a bike

Ermmmm

GPWM. Except you assert that you change the on or off topic-ness of the thread by the post content. That assertion and the OT in the thread title are erroneous coz everything in this forum is by definition on-topic

FFS The OP decided this was an OT matter - I make a light hearted comment and you go radio rental.

I suggest that you take your gripe up with the OP as whether I made my post ofr not, he still considers it to be OT

Alternatively, you could do some work and leave the pedantry to us civil servants who have nothing better to do

Twittering @spen_666
  • jonginge
    Haha, radio mental. I like it. My response was also light-hearted and off the cuff. I don't really care about this issue, if there is one. At lunchtime doubly so.
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • spen666
    JonGinge wrote:
    spen666 wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:
    spen666 wrote:
    throw in a bike

Ermmmm

FFS The OP decided this was an OT matter - I make a light hearted comment and you go radio rental.

I suggest that you take your gripe up with the OP as whether I made my post ofr not, he still considers it to be OT

Alternatively, you could do some work and leave the pedantry to us civil servants who have nothing better to do

Twittering @spen_666
  • Is there an echo in here?
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Here

Here

Here

Here
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    spen666 wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:
    spen666 wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:
    spen666 wrote:
    throw in a bike

Ermmmm

You're both wrong. Everyone knows Commuting Chat true description is "Come and witness DonDaddyD and The Power Awesome (tm)."

It's just that the grumble bums complained so they had to change it.

Anyway, sell a house quickly - who the feck has a house to sell quickly. There are Estate Agents and first time buyers frothing at the mouth with blind rage right now.

Ebay maybe?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • spen666
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    ....You're both wrong. Everyone knows Commuting Chat true description is "Come and witness DonDaddyD and The Power Awesome (tm)."

The answer to the OP is to offer any potential vendor an audience with DDD, if he can get his head out of his own ar*e long enough to meet them.

Anyone who refuses to complete on a purchase gets 2 audiences with him

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Twittering @spen_666
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    spen666 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    ....You're both wrong. Everyone knows Commuting Chat true description is "Come and witness DonDaddyD and The Power Awesome (tm)."

The answer to the OP is to offer any potential vendor an audience with DDD, if he can get his head out of his own ar*e....

No need mate, I have a glass stomach I see right through it!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • spen666
    DonDaddyD wrote:

No need mate, I have a glass stomach I see right through it!

I thought you had a glass jaw?

Twittering @spen_666