• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    road_donut wrote:
    on now ..... fooking brilliant

+potato.
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    Head like a fcuking orange!
  • I've avoided it because there is a good chance that monumental bellend Gervais will stick his big, fat oar in every 2 mins.

"oooh, look at me, I created this because I'm fcuking ace. Quick everyone, tell me how awesome I am".

I'd love to leave him in a ditch with his head backwards. cumsponge!
  • jamLCFC
    jamLCFC Posts: 197
    quality telly.......... :D

coffin needs to be varnished............. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Compulsive tinkerer....my ideas far far outway my ability and that makes things costly !!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    gervais is hilarious, this show is outstanding.
  • ..... i missed most of that from crying, that was the best thing i've seen for ages

glad i sky+ it ..... gonna have to watch that again
  • Ace bit of telly, looked good from the adverts but was truly flipping fantasticly better than i thought it would be.

One of the funniest programmes I have seen in a long long time.
  • I dont like toad
  • I've avoided it because there is a good chance that monumental bellend Gervais will stick his big, fat oar in every 2 mins.

"oooh, look at me, I created this because I'm fcuking ace. Quick everyone, tell me how awesome I am".

+1
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • As if I missed this! That Pilkingtons the funniest thing I've ever seen, this better be on the net somewhere!

+23...

man is a twat.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    +100
    The Office was only funny because he played himself.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    cooldad wrote:
    +100
    The Office was only funny because he played himself.

Incorrect.

The Office was not funny.
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    + potato, gervais is a f*cking scrote!
    I've avoided it because there is a good chance that monumental bellend Gervais will stick his big, fat oar in every 2 mins.

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I've avoided it because there is a good chance that monumental bellend Gervais will stick his big, fat oar in every 2 mins.

+23...

man is a fool.

A reluctant +1, the office was great, but over time its become apparent that he wasn't acting, he is Brent, or at least a watered down version of Brent. Extras was also good because it was about the celebs in it. Gervais is what he essentially parodies, which is fine when its portrayed as a character as you can take it with a pinch of salt, but just too much when its his normal persona too
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gazderry wrote:
    A reluctant +1, the office was great, but over time its become apparent that he wasn't acting, he is Brent, or at least a watered down version of Brent. Extras was also good because it was about the celebs in it. Gervais is what he essentially parodies, which is fine when its portrayed as a character as you can take it with a pinch of salt, but just too much when its his normal persona too

Like I said, he's a cumsponge!
  • + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    gazderry wrote:

Like I said, he's a cumsponge!

thats a concise way of putting what I was saying
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Well, I just watched it on Anytime.

it was pretty good actually, I especially liked the bit where he went to see kung-necessary.

Not too much Gervais in it either, which is a bonus.