Rapha launch skincare range

Comments

• Beeswax? Everyone knows there's no such thing as bees.
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    [could not put this on the article]

At £7 It's the only bar of soap you'd pick up in the jail showers.....

[/could not put this on the article]
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    hahaha feel free to add that
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    'the ingredients take inspiration from plants and herbs found on the slopes of Mont Ventoux, one of the toughest environments a road rider can encounter'

For Rapha customers, I have a 1oz bag of pixie dust sitting on my desk; yours for only £500.

Strava is not Zen.
  • fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    "Rubbing embrocation into your legs not only helps give you vital headspace ahead of a long training ride but the massaging action also loosens muscles and helps release antioxidants."

My word, that is horse poop of the highest order.
  • "The cream also contains rosemary extract, which is naturally anti-bacterial to protect against the fungal microbes that cause irritation and odours."

Our own Greg T - a leading expert in the use of chamoix cream and other cycling specific grooming products for gentlemen - has almost certainly been involved in the pre-testing for these exciting developments. In the interests of science, consumer research, and raising the bar for below- the-waist comfort, I will ask some of my people to have a thorough sniff around this Friday at the Morpeth and report back with their findings. ITB is renowned for his pioneering and innovative work in this area, and is no doubt itching to get to grips with revealing the real story. Watch this space... :x
  • Dont forget to use your coupon voucher to get free delivery: ventoux5...