morning all

welshkev
welshkev Posts: 9,690
edited September 2010 in The Crudcatcher
morning guys and girls, how's everyone today?

i was rigging my lights until 10pm last night and i'm back in work again now to programme them to the music. fun :shock:

should be a good day though. i got all the hard work done yesterday so now it's time to play :lol:

Comments

• Good Morning Freaks!

Today, I shall be purchasing bike stuffs, without asking for the forum's advice first... :lol:

Coffee is already here, I have a pie and might be going for a fry up erm I mean Team Meeting shortly...
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Good Morning Freaks!

Today, I shall be purchasing bike stuffs, without asking for the forum's advice first... :lol:

Coffee is already here, I have a pie and might be going for a fry up erm I mean Team Meeting shortly...

I don't get it... Do you mean you've asked the forum's advice previously? <ponders>

I'm fiddling with oh so interesting cod stuff. Oh, the joys. Gonna go out for lunch and I'm not gonna go out for a roadie bike today. I just can't be bothered.
  • psymon
    psymon Posts: 1,562
    today i will be mostly:
    buying insurance, robbing b'stards.
    drinking coffee.
    eating peanut butter on toast, my new favourite.
    drinking more coffee.
    planning a ride.
    coffee.

(El cap, you seem to be a connoisseur of the old liquid laxative stuff like me. Where is your big latte preferably from? I used to be devout starbucks as it remiinded me of being in vancouver but i think costa tastes better of late and starbucks coffee tastes burnt.)
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Morning all, I'm 'glowing' after riding the 14 miles in to work.

My bike kit is now in my Gourdon under the desk, and I'm concerned it might smell like Jonny Vegas's sweaty scrotum when I open it in 7 hours to change back into it for the ride home.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Morning all,

Half day today, wifey has an interview this afternoon so I’m on child duty. Hopefully I can get some fettling done this afternoon as well.

Ride in this morning was rather uneventful. Definitely starting to feel the cold air in the morning, was snot rocket tastic by the time I got to work. Supposed to hit 24deg today, so my ride home at lunch time should be a little warmer/sweatier.

Is it 12:15 yet?
    "I ride to eat"
  • I shall be shortly eating chocolate weetabix, with a film or cartoons, then off to sort the cousins pc, then some other stuff
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Morning all,

Got the bike in the car ready for my first ride since i put my back out and got my new toy.

So fingers crossed it's a good day.
  • No cycling for me, so meh.

But I will be ordering bike stuffs, an XT front mech. Looking at the possible MSG course for Hylands Park I is thinking I will be mostly needing a 44T ring.

I will then bee huntin for some hopey crest wheels for lightyness with some tubeyless sauserwindies.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Morning, today will be spent studying because I'm a geek, with a brief break to nip in to town.

Need to get the ex-bf a birthday present so I have decided on a itunes voucher as it's not too personal.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    edited September 2010
    Ex-BF a present? are you mad.

Cor present buying can get silly. I go with the idea if as long as the persons turns up, i don't mind :p
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I go with the idea if as long as the persons turns i don't mind :p

Except when you don't but if then go how won't be again.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Yeah but he spent a lot on my birthday when we were together, and we're still supposed to be friends so I've gotta get him something.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Morning.

Couldn't sleep last night, so I'm knackered. Currently soaking my bed sheet to try to get the blood out (I tend to scratch my eczema when I'm asleep, which makes it bleed). Today, I may do some uni work and play my guitar, then I'm probably seeing a friend later.
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    bails87 wrote:
    lol
  • Looking at the possible MSG course for Hylands Park I is thinking I will be mostly needing a 44T ring.

:D
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello friends

A productive day so far, I've managed to get HP to send me a replacement printer, get the cartridges from my CISS out of the old one even though they were in a place nearly impossible to get them out, find out about a neighbourhood watch guy and sort out the HOMBRES charity event, look out for the thread opening in about 2 minutes
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gazderry wrote:
    sort out the HOMBRES charity event, look out for the thread opening in about 2 minutes

It's been 3 minutes!

*taps foot impatiently*
  • bails87 wrote:

Damn you's got me before i edited it lol
  • Looking at the possible MSG course for Hylands Park I is thinking I will be mostly needing a 44T ring.

:D

I'm just hoping my first ever race doesn't end in total humiliation :(

It's not just the bike that feels a bit chunky at the moment.......
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    gazderry wrote:
    sort out the HOMBRES charity event, look out for the thread opening in about 2 minutes

It's been 3 minutes!

*taps foot impatiently*

ok ok, its there, I type slowly
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Last day at work today before just over a week off. Taking the kids to sunny Blackpool on Sat for a week with family.

Tonight though, I shall be fitting the new pedals to the Bop, and possibly heading out for a quick spin.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    aah, what a lovely day in work, taught some lesons then knocked off and did some muscle building and jogging, then drove home and sat on my enormous ar5e infront of my big new telly which i love almost as much as my dogs.
  • Twonk
    Twonk Posts: 17
    i love my dogs.
    I hope you had your jabs and use protection
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Grondel wrote:
    i love my dogs.
    I hope you had your jabs and use protection

there's no need, i did it standing up in the shower.
  • Twonk
    Twonk Posts: 17
    there's no need, i did it standing up in the shower.
    Cool