Barclays (Boris) bike - CAUTION FOR WORK

secretsam
secretsam Posts: 5,120
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat

It's just a hill. Get over it.

Comments

• kurako
    kurako Posts: 1,098
    Noice! Have there been any sightings of Vince Cable running around London with a bag full of sticky letters?
  • secretsam
    LOL

I've sent a copy to a mate who's relatively high up in Barclays, suggsting they put a poster up on the wall of their office...

• Kurako wrote:
    Noice! Have there been any sightings of Vince Cable running around London with a bag full of sticky letters?

I'm waiting for the Fcuk version :D
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • There must be a few of those. I got stuck at Tower Bridge on Saturday while a Thames barge went through, all the 2-wheelers filtered through to the front, and out of a pretty sizeable number of Boris Bikes, I saw one with the same message. But I don't think it was the same bike (unless the photo has been shopped) because I could see where the F-word had been stuck on.
  • Started end of last week in Notting Hill area. Someone posted a pic up via Twitter that showed a whole bank of them with the stickers on.

I found one on Friday in the Haymarket area and spotted another sporting the extra lettering again in the same rack on the way past today.
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • There've been loads of adaptation stickers on the Barclays bikes, starting with the one about Barclays funding various dubious projects across the world and I've seen others since they were brought in.
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • secretsam
    unless the photo has been shopped

Wash your mouth out...I am neither so much of a glory hunter that I would do such a thing, nor am I even remotely technically-competent to actually do it!

It was a dinky little transfer, quite neatly done.

• kurako
    kurako Posts: 1,098
    I love this one on a banking related theme. Not safe for work either mind (use of the f-bomb!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoller/2907411559/