I wish I didn't know The Chicken's whereabouts!

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited November 2010 in Pro race

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Technically is was decent. But I didn't really believe it. It seemed a little artificial to me. More passion, Michael, otherwise the Danish Widecombe will have you for breakfast.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Oh the irony... if only he'd taken some drugs he might have performed a little better. I don't suppose his dealer has an E's knocking around?

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • You would've thought that after all that time he spent in Mexico he would've picked up a few sexy moves from the locals.
    Let's close our eyes and see what happens
  • WHAT THE F\/CK !!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Ooh Michael Michael, Ooh Michael Michael.

From a chicken to a cock. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    Seemed like she was pulling him around like a rag doll and he was scared, very scared :lol::lol::lol:
    www.dotcycling.com
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Awesome, absolutely awesome.
  • Very odd considering how much of a loner and isolated he was during cycling, and not really interested in publicity. But now he appears on something as mainstream as that, he is the last rider I would have expected to see doing something like that :lol:
  • dougzz
    bubbaho wrote:
    Very odd considering how much of a loner and isolated he was during cycling, and not really interested in publicity. But now he appears on something as mainstream as that, he is the last rider I would have expected to see doing something like that :lol:

$ £ €
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    dougzz wrote:
    bubbaho wrote:
    Very odd considering how much of a loner and isolated he was during cycling, and not really interested in publicity. But now he appears on something as mainstream as that, he is the last rider I would have expected to see doing something like that :lol:

$ £ €

See also :- Gavin Henson.
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    So THAT's what they mean by 'Funky Chicken' 8)
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Difficult to describe adequately the sheer hideosity of it. And why on earth was such an elite athlete out of breath after wards? Hardly an intensive cardio workout, was it?

Bah humbug- Cav would have wiped the floor with them.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Tusher wrote:
    t. And why on earth was such an elite athlete out of breath after wards? Hardly an intensive cardio workout, was it?

Dancing's bloody knackering I can assure you.
  • dougzz
    Tusher wrote:
    Difficult to describe adequately the sheer hideosity of it. And why on earth was such an elite athlete out of breath after wards? Hardly an intensive cardio workout, was it?

Bah humbug- Cav would have wiped the floor with them.

3 minutes of that lady and many of us would be out of breath ;)
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Tusher wrote:
    t. And why on earth was such an elite athlete out of breath after wards? Hardly an intensive cardio workout, was it?

Dancing's bloody knackering I can assure you.

A good going Dashing White Sergeant's knackering-and, if done correctly, bruising as well-but that was hardly zoomba class, was it?
    When I'm on a girls' night out, we could dance the sox of them. We're
    that good. Men just line up to be ........................er, I'll draw a curtain on that and just leave you with the image.

And afterwards, we all get drunk.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Tusher wrote:

A good going Dashing White Sergeant's knackering-and, if done correctly, bruising as well-but that was hardly zoomba class, was it?
    When I'm on a girls' night out, we could dance the sox of them. We're
    that good. Men just line up to be ........................er, I'll draw a curtain on that and just leave you with the image.

And afterwards, we all get drunk.

Say what?
  • Well well well, I guess he must make a living somehow.
  • article-0-05A8EB70000005DC-328_233x423.jpg

ballando1709_cipollini.jpg[/img]
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    Did you all see how out of breath he was? Hmmm...been a while since he's been to Mexico I guess. ;)
  • He lasted a while but now its back to dancing on the pedals rather than the dancefloor. Looks like he got quite emotional at the end

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... B:official

(er, whats that way of shortening it again?)
  • dougzz
    http://tinyurl.com/392w6bm

Just go to tinyurl.com and they'll do it for you :)
  • dougzz wrote:
    http://tinyurl.com/392w6bm

Just go to tinyurl.com and they'll do it for you :)

Ah ok, cheers :)