God i’m knackered...

lockrobnkel
lockrobnkel Posts: 16
edited September 2010 in MTB general
woke up felt great showered grabbed some brekkie then headed over to surrey hills for what was supposed to be a great day riding....

from the off my legs were I reckon still at home, figured I’d keep on going but it just got worse, never felt so tired riding a bike, managed a measly 5 miles before I finally gave up and headed back to the car park with my tail between the legs.

Comfort food this arvo and back out tomorrow, hopefully my legs decide to join me!!

Comments

• We all get days like that!! Can all depend how much sleep you had the night before, what you ate the day before and the morning off!!
    Just keep on biking dude!!
  • tony620
    tony620 Posts: 194
    Had this last saturday from the word go i felt tired. tried to sprint up a hill racing my friend and had to give up. new something was wrong when i started riding across the field and my breathing was stupidly bad.

There has been some stupid little colds going round lately which make you feel a bit crappy i know i have not felt that great all week but today i was back to my normal self and loving the hills again :D
  • Yep, these kind of days are so frustrating.

I agree with Qwerty about sleep, food intake day before etc. On that note, I'd better get to bed as I'm up early in the morning for a ride!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marin
    SS Inbred
    Mongoose Teocali Super
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Surrey Hills does that to me sometimes. Some days it's a breeze getting up those hills, others it feels like I'm back to when I first started riding and every inch of the climb is killing me. Why I don't know.
  • I feel like this at times and then think, that chinese takeaway last night, mcdonalds in the afternoon, kebab night before, subway at dinner day before might not help. Always find a good stretch of the legs helps before I get on the bike BUT in reality I must change my diet!