nicensleazy
nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
edited September 2010 in Pro race
What a cracking photo!

Anthony-Charteau-this-years-King-of-Mountain-jersey-winner.jpg

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Well that was a wasted click. Was sure there would be some podium girls in it. ;)
  • lemon63
    lemon63 Posts: 253
    These are my favourites from this years Tour, taken on the top of the Tourmalet on the Weds rest day. We rode up to find all these legends up there for a special ceremony, was awesome.

4999043363_3ec061498d_z.jpg
    4999043261_eca7647e34_z.jpg
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    Good to see that Kelly hasnt abandoned the clips and straps :D
    www.dotcycling.com
  • Nice to see Fignon. Just started his book. Wonder why Lemond didn't come along, he's nearly always at the Tour, French TV love him - he speaks really decent French as well. I hope he had the chance to personally greet Fignon in July before the inevitable. True gentlemen both.
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Crikey, Kelly's legs still look ripped!
  • Smashing pics those - I was away in France during that event so missed it completely.

Any IDs on some of the other veteran climbers in that shot??
    My cycle racing blog: http://cyclingapprentice.wordpress.com/

If you live in or near Sussex, check this out:
    http://ontherivet.ning.com/
  • lemon63 wrote:
    These are my favourites from this years Tour, taken on the top of the Tourmalet on the Weds rest day. We rode up to find all these legends up there for a special ceremony, was awesome.

Who's the guy on the right - it's not Indurain is it?
  • lemon63
    lemon63 Posts: 253
    We also saw Hinault and apparantly Danguillaume & Pensec were there too plus a few others who I wouldn't have known.

4999089349_8774fbf9a1_z.jpg
  • dave milne wrote:
    lemon63 wrote:

Who's the guy on the right - it's not Indurain is it?

Yep, He looks well, nice to see Fignon before his passing, I was away watching the tour and listening to his commentary was almost painful :(
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    Oh balls! We passed Miguel and his kid on the way down to La Mongie. I wish i knew this was happening! Bugger!
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    What a cracking photo!

Nice ears too....

Anthony-Charteau-this-years-King-of-Mountain-jersey-winner.jpg