bbc2 on at moment

altern_8
altern_8 Posts: 1,562
edited September 2010 in MTB general
looks like a good program,the story of the bike.....

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Got this going onto the PVR also have it on the HDD too. More likely to watch it on the PVR though till I put my GPU back in with the TV output.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Oh, damn, I'm going to bed in a minute...

I suppose a torrent will appear magically overnight for me to pick in the morning...yawn.
    CAAD9
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Merlin Malt 4
  • altern_8
    redvee wrote:
    Got this going onto the PVR also have it on the HDD too. More likely to watch it on the PVR though till I put my GPU back in with the TV output.

that means nothing to me,i got the hdd bit :lol:
    Oh, damn, I'm going to bed in a minute...

I suppose a torrent will appear magically overnight for me to pick in the morning...yawn.

you could always watch it on bbc iplayer,thats if youre in the uk?
  • wow im getting goose bumps watching this,great program
    anthem x with many upgrades
  • altern_8
    wow im getting goose bumps watching this,great program

not sure if youre taking the michael :roll: i enjoyed it,at least there was sumthing on bbc about bikes.
  • Good program, I enjoyed it the first time around. Think there is a book that goes with it too.

AFAIK it is available on YouTube in 6 easy parts :)
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    ive said it before and ill say it again, the art student was my favourite part :lol:
  • altern_8
    hoochylala wrote:
    Good program, I enjoyed it the first time around. Think there is a book that goes with it too.
    first time ive seen it,nice to see them include a bit of history about mountain biking for those who didnt know.
    lawman wrote:
    ive said it before and ill say it again, the art student was my favourite part :lol:
    i have no idea why you thought that was the best part,if she was a bike id of rode her tho,lol
  • Makes me want to build a new bike!

As for the art student- real or fake?!
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Anybody notice that when the bike was built the front QR was on the driveside of the bike?
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • altern_8
    Makes me want to build a new bike!

As for the art student- real or fake?!

i thought the same thing,but ive had a big no off the wife on that part,as for the art student,i dont know,why have sumone half naked on a program about bikes???
    redvee wrote:
    Anybody notice that when the bike was built the front QR was on the driveside of the bike?
    does this matter that it was on driveside,did i miss sumthing?
  • Just caught this on the iplayer, loved it, got me eveb more pumped about building my new bike. Also made me want to spend way more than i want on the new bike!
    FCN 9 - 2008 Kona Cinder Cone
    FCN 9 - Custom Build On-One 456
    FCN 5 - 2010 Boardman Team Carbon