Should I send these NEW wheels back?

2»

Comments

• MrChuck
    MrChuck Posts: 1,663
    50/50 on this one. If it were me I'd be annoyed- you've paid for new wheels, not seconds, and if you were choosing them off a hanger in a shop I don't think there are many people who wouldn't pick out a pair with no scratches on. The fact that worse will happen on the first ride is beside the point.

But I have to say that when it came to the hassle of actually sending them back I probably wouldn't bother. And I'd forget about it very quickly once I started riding them.
  • biff55 wrote:
    bertberr wrote:
    As to the twats (biff55/popster), perhaps your limited intellect prevents you from actually reading and understanding the OP

my reading skills are fine thanks , just dont want to waste them reading your pathetic whiney posts.
    tell mummy your wheel is scratched if it makes you feel better instead of clogging up the forum with crap no-one cares about.

Well don't then, based on the standard of your posts here, I think the rest of humanity would be more than happy if you just tottered off and got on with your homework.

All you've done is make yourself look a complete dick - reading my OP, making some inane comment that just proves you have no idea WTF you're spouting on about, then going on to read my subsequent posts, then whining on about not wanting to waste (your obviously limited) reading skills on reading my posts... that you've just gone to the trouble of reading...!!! :roll:

Out of the 30 odd replies (that obviously proves no one cares about making a comment... :roll: ) all bar yours and perhaps one other read like they came from someone with more than one brain cell, think that pretty much sums it up.
  • biff55
    biff55 Posts: 1,404
    bertberr wrote:
    i'm a big brave internet warrior.

:wink:
This discussion has been closed.