OT: 4od youtube channel

PBo
PBo Posts: 2,493
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat
I see they've got lots of older stuff on there too - Spaced, Blacks Books, Brass Eye, Chelmsford 123, Adam and Joe, Garth Marenghi (love it!) Star Stories, Green Wing....amongst others

.......and Nathan Barley :D (ahhhhh, the old days of microscooters, not fixies....)

sadly, Smack the Pony too, but hey ho....

Comments

• EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    4od.com has ads before the programme and a commercial breaks. The 4od channel on youtube does not. Guess which one I prefer to watch.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    4od.com has ads before the programme and a commercial breaks. The 4od channel on youtube does not. Guess which one I prefer to watch.

I've just watched the first series of The Inbetweeners on 4OD, which has ads and breaks as you said. I just tried to watch series 2 on YouTube, but a) S2E2 doesn't seem to want to play at all (it just sits waiting for an ad to play), and b) S2E6 definitely had an advert before it. :(
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Maybe the bods at 4od/youtube don't think its worth advertising to me?
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • ketsbaia
    ketsbaia Posts: 1,718
    I can't get it to play either. :(
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    Agent57 wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

I've just watched the first series of The Inbetweeners on 4OD, which has ads and breaks as you said. I just tried to watch series 2 on YouTube, but a) S2E2 doesn't seem to want to play at all (it just sits waiting for an ad to play), and b) S2E6 definitely had an advert before it. :(

that's exactly what i went for when i noticed all the other stufff.

couldn't actually get it to play, so ended up watching new series 1st episode on 4od.com...