Epic, epic fail!

NGale
NGale Posts: 1,866
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat
Yes today has been that bad

Today was the day in which I had to enrol at college (a whole other story of 'fail') so I toddle off down to Plymouth for the day.

Today was also the day of the Tour of Britian from Tavistock to Glastonbury. It just happened it passed right outside the door of my parents house where I was staying last night

I am now peed off beyond belief, I would have had a prime seat in the front garden (next to the lawnmowers...another story again, needless to say my father is mad), cup of tea in one hand camera in the other hand.

I am now officially naffed off at having missed such a once in a lifetime moment.

surely that must be the biggest 'epic fail' moment in recent memory :cry::cry::cry:
Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men

Comments

• Not quite in the same league, but I'm disappointed that tomorrow the ToB will go past the front door of the holiday cottage I was staying in two weeks ago.
    Summer: 2012 Trek Madone 3.5
    Winter: 2013 Trek Crockett 5
  • This weekend it's going past my house... the tob that is.

Must

Not

Forget.
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    This weekend it's going past my house... the tob that is.

Must

Not

Forget.

Yes learn from my mistake young apprentice :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • sc999cs
    sc999cs Posts: 596
    I marshalled for the ToB two years ago in Ironbridge. Most exciting 20 seconds of my life...
    Steve C
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    just googled it!
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    ToB started just up the road from my in-laws in Rochdale, and we're up for a visit this weekend, not last. Wish I'd realised when I said in early August that mid-September would probably be better.
  • gbsahne wrote:
    what's the ToB?

Its the Tour of England with a wee bit of Wales thrown in :wink:
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    gbsahne wrote:
    what's the ToB?

Formatting for comedy effect FAIL!!!!!!!! :lol:

(corrected it for you btw)

edit: No i haven't, otherwise if you edit your post mine looks stupid :wink:
  • PBo wrote:
    gbsahne wrote:
    what's the ToB?

(corrected it for you btw) FAIL!!!!!

Corrected that for you!!
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    PBo wrote:
    gbsahne wrote:
    what's the ToB?

(corrected it for you btw) FAIL!!!!!

Corrected that for you!!

:D
    This is what it would look like if I did correct it!
  • CiB wrote:
    ToB started just up the road from my in-laws in Rochdale, and we're up for a visit this weekend, not last. Wish I'd realised when I said in early August that mid-September would probably be better.

Yeah, 4 miles away from my front door. I got the dates mixed & swapped onto working that day shift so my mate could go and steward at Man City.
  • Well I moved to Bristol on Saturday. From Tavistock. Thereby missing a stage starting in my own back yard by 3 bloody days. Sad times.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    CiB wrote:

Yeah, 4 miles away from my front door. I got the dates mixed & swapped onto working that day shift so my mate could go and steward at Man City.
    Ha. My younger boy's a big Man City fan, mainly because the elder one took to supporting ManU a couple of years ago. Kids eh? Still - I'm going on my bike up to there so as long as the weather holds I'll be enjoying a day fighting the hills between Ashbourne & Ashton, and then Blackstone Edge again. If the weathers bad, it won't be as enjoyable.

Sunday = the velodrome by Eastlands, an hour on a track bike on the banking. :)