The UCI receipt for the LA donation....

No_Ta_Doctor
No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,559
edited September 2010 in Pro race
Has anyone got to see it yet?

I remember a thread that had some mails from a blogger who'd asked to be allowed to see it who was told "we meant accredited journalists, not any old pleb" (or words to that effect). I can't find the thread and don't know which blogger it was.

So has any accredited journalist tried to get a glimpse of the mythical receipt and been knocked back? Has the receipt been made available at all? Anyone know?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format

Comments

• micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    Didn't CN claim to have seen it? I think Lionel Birnie is still waiting for it to be plucked from the 'highly confidential' folder.
  • micron wrote:
    Didn't CN claim to have seen it? I think Lionel Birnie is still waiting for it to be plucked from the 'highly confidential' folder.
    As I recall someone was allowed sight of some sort of 'receipt', but wasn't allowed to photograph it and the UCI refused to give them a copy.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Yes, McQuaid held the receipt inside a folder marked "confidential" and wouldn't let people view it.

Odd, since the UCI is funded by TV rights and humble punters like us, it is not a private company. There's everything to be gained by transparency.
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    CN saw it but weren't allowed to photograph it.

Are there any examples of the UCI using the sysmex machine they bought with the money or even any evidence they own one ?
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    Questions that still need answers http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/lat ... chine.html
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    They missed one.

20. What colour is the Sysmex machine?
    Le Blaireau (1)