Leukemans' opinions!

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited September 2010 in Pro race
Interesting quotes:

"I am too often alone,"

"Philippe Gilbert wanted me, but with Omega Pharma-Lotto they avoided me instead of just saying it like it is. There are a few on the Lotto team I'd rather not return to. If I were boss, I would keep a clean house, not so much with the riders, but the staff."

"Tom Boonen sent me an SMS after Paris-Roubaix and Pozzato of Katusha wanted me too."

"Ricco does not have a UCI point. I still wonder why the team would take a rider with no points."

"I have to watch what I say, because for many people, I may not be the right person to judge, but then I notice pretty much no one in the peloton should either."

"During the Belgian Championships, things happened that really disappointed me. Something broke between us. We have lost contact and no longer train together. If you sit in a breakaway with Nuyens, he's always waiting, thinking. That's annoying. After a while, that attitude goes against you and you create a reputation in the peloton. That's why it clicks with Gilbert. If you're with him, you'll know: we will stay away, and the best man will win."

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/5667/ ... uyens.aspx
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    I read the quote regarding Ricco as:

"I have to watch what I say, because for many people, I may not be the right person to judge, but then I notice pretty much no one else likes/wants him in the peleton either"