Marin 2011

Stu 74
Stu 74 Posts: 463
edited September 2010 in MTB general
Check it out..........

http://www.marin.co.uk/2011

Can't believe they have increased the travel on the Mount Vision to 140mm (although they do look nice) when they have the Attack Trail at 150mm. At last they have a 100mm FS bike.

The prices are an absolute joke!

So glad I got my Wolf Ridge in 2008, there is no way I could afford something of a similar spec now. The way the prices are heading I can't see myself buying a new bike ever again!

Stu

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    So "Attack trail" remains (fundamentally) unchanged.
    "Wolf Ridge" is now called "Mount vision"
    "Mount vision" is now called "Rift Zone"

I really wish the Marin naming department would give up the weed. They seem to forget what they've called things from one year to the next, a sure sign of short term memory problems :lol:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599

I really wish the Marin naming department would give up the weed. They seem to forget what they've called things from one year to the next, a sure sign of short term memory problems :lol:

That explains why I like them so much.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Wait so 'Trail' needs more travel than 'All Mountain'? I can't keep up! :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    cooldad wrote:

That explains why I like them so much.
    I swear they are a bunch of stoners. I've seen a video of Marin's founder once, and he really seemed like the very best sort of laid back Californian hippy :wink: