How many blackberries can you eat on the commute home?

sufferingpete
sufferingpete Posts: 524
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat
How many succulent delicious blackberries can you eat on the commute home?

Answer lots and lots and I wasn’t sick!

Absolutely delicious from the side of South Yorkshire / Derbyshire lanes.
Racing is rubbish you can\'t relax and enjoy it- because some bugger is always trying to get past.

Comments

• jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Tried one once, didn't like. iPhones are much more tasty. Couldn't eat a whole one, though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Tons. I nearly bonked the other week; blackberries at 4 different bushes on the way home saved the day. You do get odd looks though, and the best ones tend to be higher up & further back. Shame. Red ones are nice, if a bit tart.
  • JonGinge
    Tried one once, didn't like. iPhones are much more tasty. Couldn't eat a whole one, though

I would not recommend eating phones since the may stain your teeth - this condition is known as bluetooth.

(sorry)
    Racing is rubbish you can\'t relax and enjoy it- because some bugger is always trying to get past.
  • Blackberries were just about finished 3 weeks ago here in the tropics (W London), we picked tons in early August and still have loads in the freezer and made into jam.
    <a>road</a>
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    CiB wrote:
    Tons. I nearly bonked the other week; blackberries at 4 different bushes on the way home saved the day. You do get odd looks though, and the best ones tend to be higher up & further back. Shame. Red ones are nice, if a bit tart.

You got odd looks because you were bonking tarts in blackberry bushes all the way home?

Perverted, uncomfortable and a disturbance of the peace, I'd have had you picked up by the fuzz (and swung her round by the tits).
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • don_don
    don_don Posts: 1,007
    No idea about blackberries, but I know my 2 year old daughter can eat half a kilo of blueberries and not be sick.

The blue nappies afterwards are scary mind... :shock: