'Gettheteeshirt'

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited September 2010 in Pro race
After a few months of decision making, I am truely excited and relieved to finally announce the Robert Millar tee shirt! (see below for example tee shirt design)

Thinking about the fact that he hasn't actually 'Gottheteeshirt' but certainly deserved it, I've produced one with Robert's full approval.

RobertMtee.jpg

The tee shirt's original artwork is illustrated from the photos of Graham Watson http://www.grahamwatson.com/ (who kindly let me have the access and use of all his RM photos copyright free) by professional illustrator Neil Reed.

The tee shirt will be priced at £20 + £3 pp. This is a 'one off' limited edition for me as a Robert Millar fan and, as I have promised Robert, I will donate all profit to Braveheart http://www.braveheartcyclingfund.com/ which he supports.

All I need now is enough of you that like it and are interested and your size(s) so I can place an order. They will be produced within 2 weeks of the final order being received and then you'll have to bear with me in sending them out, as this isn't my day job and I'm a 'one man band'!
I have tried one of these tee shirts on and they are more fitted than baggy in shape. I therefore suggest that if you are in between sizes or unsure you order the larger size as there will be no returns.

Please email me your name, address, quantity and size(s) plus any other queries you may have to Gettheteeshirt@aol.com I will post another message here re payment details once the number and order is finalised.

Size S M L XL XXL 3XL*

Chest 35/37 38/40 41/43 44/46 47/49 50/52

Thanks again to Graham, Neil and especially Robert as, without his approval, I wouldn't have gone ahead.

Hope enough of you like it.

Master Aggie :wink:
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• johny c
    johny c Posts: 256
    Aggieboy,

wunderbar, ultra gallus, tres bien, etc. I'll have three, L, XL for pressies and the 3XL for myself. It'll be my goal for the new year, to fit into it :oops:
    Johny
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Well done!

Extremely well done.

If I hadn't got the washingmachinepost version already I would have gone for it.

Kudos for getting the "official" sanction.

Only 4 days till his birthday. I remember 'cos I share it.
    If only I could have shared a fraction of his talent, or more likely, his dedication.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Put me down for a Large, if you can handle payment from and shipping to Denmark.

Are they white?

Top work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Aggieboy
    Put me down for a Large, if you can handle payment from and shipping to Denmark.

Are they white?

Top work.

Thanks very much for the order! They are slowly trickling in. I've also linked to Veloriders (where 'Gottheteeshirt' all started) and Braveheart forums. Need to wait until I have 50 to keep the costs as stated.

Yes, white only. I went with the artwork to the printers and the illustration shows up best with white.

I've pm'd you also.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    Fanboy :roll: :wink:
  • Aggieboy
    Homer J wrote:
    Fanboy :roll: :wink:

And your point is? :lol::wink: Wait 'til I do the LA one!!! :lol:
  • Aggieboy
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Good stuff Aggie. Maybe this could be the start of a series. Yates, Hoban, Elliott, Obree, Robinson etc.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95 wrote:
    Good stuff Aggie. Maybe this could be the start of a series. Yates, Hoban, Elliott, Obree, Robinson etc.

Bhima? :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • put me down for a medium. I'll email details over later. Well done. brilliant effort.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Aggieboy
    put me down for a medium. I'll email details over later. Well done. brilliant effort.

Thanks for the order. Email me on Gettheteeshirt@aol.com where I'm compiling the orders. It's all gone global, Australia, Denmark and ...............................Scotland!! :lol:
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Just in case you are browsing Robert,

Happy Birthday!

No fanboy here, just want you to know (again?) that you inspired some of us to get on bikes and for that I am eternally grateful.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Aggieboy
    Bump.

Anymore before I finalise the order with the screen printer? Thanks.

http://www.robertmillar.net/