Ketsabia - Is This You?

Pufftmw
Pufftmw Posts: 1,941
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pacIlcZKhlE

I got blocked in by the numptie in front of me at the end of the clip who then proceeded to slow right down when a bus passed and wanted to pull over to it's stop... By the time I got him to move his ass, the lights had changed and I had to stop again :(

Comments

• ketsbaia
    ketsbaia Posts: 1,718
    Nope. I have a brown Crumpler laptop bag rather than a rucksack.

I think I've seen him before though. In my rear-view mirror. :D

I recognise the yellow shoes and the propensity to push the boundaries of the traffic light system.
  • Pufftmw
    Pufftmw Posts: 1,941
    I was hoping it wasn't you as he completely jumped the next set of lights :roll:

I must get the angle of headcam adjusted properly as today I had lots of video of road...

You will be able to recognise me quite easily as I have a rather bright purple/pink top with an e on each arm :D
  • ketsbaia
    ketsbaia Posts: 1,718
    I think you go through too early for me these days. Now the kids are back at school, I don't get to set off until about 9.15.
  • Pufftmw wrote:
    I was hoping it wasn't you as he completely jumped the next set of lights :roll:

I must get the angle of headcam adjusted properly as today I had lots of video of road...

You will be able to recognise me quite easily as I have a rather bright purple/pink top with an e on each arm :D

Careful you don't get caught with those- They're still Class-A, you know...

Cheers,
    W.