Halfords

Gazzaputt
Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
edited September 2010 in Road buying advice
Anyone able to tell me if Halfords stores stock energy bars, gels and powders?

Can't see anything on their website.

Comments

• ketsbaia
    ketsbaia Posts: 1,718
    They don't in my local one (Old Kent Road).
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Always get mine on line unless getting one or two boxes they are quite expensive.

Recommend a quick Google.
  • andyrr
    andyrr Posts: 1,822
    Don't think so - big Tescos can be handy for these if you are desperate and can't find a bike/running shop nearby.
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Interesting. What are Tescos selling the gels for?. What quantities can they be bought in i.e. are they cheaper the more that you buy.
  • have you tried myprotein? they do next day delivery i think and although i've never bought any gels off them, everything else i've got from there has been great and exceptional value. I've got a 5% off your first order code if you'd like it, let me know.
  • danowat
    danowat Posts: 2,877
    andyrr wrote:
    Don't think so - big Tescos can be handy for these if you are desperate and can't find a bike/running shop nearby.

+1, my local Tesco Extra has a large selection of SIS stuff, and also lots of other energy bars (powerbar, Cliff etc etc)
  • Asda sell SIS caffine gels for £1.10 (just gone up from £1.00)
    They have a large selection of lucozade and sis stuff usually in the energy drink section..
    Lucozad gels are 69p.
    Tesco had powerbars buy one get one free a few weeks ago, Big tesco are best for bars but asda are better for gels... Both do SIS powdered drinks at the lowest prices i've seen..