Scrote Alert - Sheffield S2

BGM
BGM Posts: 9
edited September 2010 in MTB general
Greetings, new member here.

Was woken up this morning at about 9am (I work nights so luckily I was in) by two little scumbags breaking into my shed and attempting to pinch our bikes. Luckily I have a huge bucket of concrete which they are all shackled to so they didnt get anything before I was able to get outside to confront them. They ran off and escaped over the fence at the bottom of my garden. Police were really good, came super fast and said they reckon they have done a few others today. A good reminder to keep everything seure, if it wasn't for my concrete they would have had my brand new hardrock pro. Coppers said this is the worst time of year for shed break-ins so be careful!

Comments

• Ro88o
    Ro88o Posts: 130
    Should have put a bucket of concrete over the shed door to drop on em :twisted:

Thieving scumbags !!

Welcome to the forum by the way :)
    You only get one shot .........so make it a double !
    Santa Cruz Heckler 650b
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/r0880/1177 ... 4113728080
  • Bar Shaker
    Bar Shaker Posts: 2,313
    I wonder how hard it would be to have a jump lead crocodile clip fed by a mains live feed and clip this onto your bike frame?
    Boardman Elite SLR 9.2S
    Boardman FS Pro
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    BGM wrote:
    Coppers said this is the worst time of year for shed break-ins so be careful!
    Someone tried to get into my shed while I was off 7 stanes bashing but didn't get very far.

Glad they didn't get your bike. Unfortunately concrete's not something you can keep wet in a bucket ready to throw over them next time.