Anyone use SmartRunner?

JonS123
JonS123 Posts: 171
edited September 2010 in Commuting general
Was looking for some better software to use on my phone to track my route/speed home and came across www.smartrunner.com - has apps for a range of devices, uses the GPS to track everything, upload the route to their website and it produces pretty graphs with altitude V speed

They do charge a monthly subscription for their premium service, though they give you the first month free no obligation etc - ive yet to figure out if the uploading of routes and pretty graphs is part of the premium service or not, but worth a look

Comments

• I use Runkeeper on my iPhone - its free and tracks the key details you might need. You can also publish your rides on the Runkeeper site or directly on Facebook etc. Great for creating banter and rivalry, or egging each other on during a training regime.
  • sc999cs
    sc999cs Posts: 596
    Someone at work uses endomondo and likes it. Haven't tried it myself but it might be worth checking out?
    Steve C
  • I use Runkeeper on my iPhone as well. The element of competition between me and my friends is definitely a help.
    FCN - 10
    Cannondale Bad Boy Solo with baggies.
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Runkeeper and MiCoach for the iphone here..