Cycle Show Earls Court

essex-commuter
essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat
7th-10th October, anyone thinking of going?

Can't buy much there but good to look.

Comments

• DevUK
    DevUK Posts: 299
    Might be going, but haven't decided yet :) Bit of a distance for me but I know some folks who are doing a store.
    FCN Daily commute = 11
    FCN Fixie commute = 5
  • I believe in response to requests last year, this one's going to have much more of a selling focus, so it's a bring-your-wallet day out as well as an eye-candy event.
    Litespeed Tuscany, Hope/Open Pro, Ultegra, pulling an Extrawheel trailer, often as not.

FCR 4 (I think?)
    Twitter: @jimjmcdonnell
  • I believe in response to requests last year, this one's going to have much more of a selling focus, so it's a bring-your-wallet day out as well as an eye-candy event.

Really....excellent news! Might lash out on a 2011 Exposure light if that's the case, maybe a Toro and a red eye. Anyone use a redeye fixed to the bike?

Ooh need to look at belt drive too, that's the future, just like cheescake and garlic bread.
  • dugliss
    dugliss Posts: 235
    I went last year and enjoyed poring over all the stuff I`ll never be able to afford. I wouldn`t bother trying to buy owt there as the stuff that they were selling was all going for pretty much rrp and can be bought online much cheaper
  • I'm going, have gone every year. Love the atmosphere.

Only thing is that this year I won't bother booking ticket on line. The page where you have to enter your name, full address, full postcode, phone number and e-mail address is not encrypted. TMI to send over cyberspace unprotected, me thinks...
  • I should be going as I will also be getting a free ticket from helping at Skyride :wink: