It had to happen....just surprised it took so long!

wizzlebanger
wizzlebanger Posts: 177
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat
After 6 months of relatively event free commuting I finally got the mindless red faced idiot shouting profanities at me from a car as he passed.

A number of things struck me....

1. My spidey sense had already kicked in and I knew it was coming. I had passed the R reg Corsa in traffic and noted the four fat headed louts at the time.

2. I didn't think it was possible for such an obese specimen to lean so far out of a moving car.

3. Although I'm sure there were actual words in his spittle filled rage none of them were even remotely comprehensible to me.

4. I had done nothing to fuel this rant apart from being there and daring to pass them in stationary traffic.

5. This country is falling foul to these uneducated benefit leeches.
FCN : 8

Fast Hybrid 7.
Baggies +1
SPD's -1
Full mudguards for a dry bottom. + 1

Comments

• iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Blow a kiss and carry on...
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,411
    Have a google for the School of Comedy "Shouting form a van' sketch.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • be satisfied that as everything he aspires to be, you've provided a public service and that his self loathing rage at having a tiny penis, premature ejaculation and haemorroids the size of tangerines has been temporarily assuaged and he can go back to his meaningless drab existence without wanting to sink to the floor and weep for another few days.
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Two cars in the outside turning right. I came up and stopped in the ASL (yes, we do have them in Inverness). The intellectually challenged individual in the first car took this as a personal insult and decided that he had to be at the front.

He pulled out from his spot in the queue so that he could pass me and ended up well over the front of the ASL as well as being half onto the other side of the road. I couldn't help but laugh quietly to myself.

The lights changed he moved forward but couldn't turn right because of on-coming traffic. I pulled up alongside him waiting for the filter at the lights to change when he lowered his window and gave me all sorts of abuse. This time I couldn't contain my laughter but this seemed to make him even more irate. Thankfully the lights allowed us to go as he sped off wheels screeching only to be stopped at the next set of lights.

Having tried to make out what he was saying between expletives I decided that I'd better not use the ASL this time and waited two cars back in the line of traffic. There our pleasant exchange ended.

I hope he feels better now.

-Spider-