cube reaction rx 2010

breezey
breezey Posts: 6
edited September 2010 in MTB general
i have purchased this bike and i am pleased with it,i also got it brand new for a great discounted price. i want to fit riser bars as i am not keen on the syntace cross country bars it comes with,i want to use it for trail use as i originally wanted the cube ltd race but could not get one and the shop offered me this bike instead.could anyone give me advice about changing the bars,possibly the stem. i was thinking about the easton ea 50s,what do you guys think as i want half decent replacements.please give me your help as i want my new wheels to be perfect

Comments

• Can't help you there mate. But I have same bike and I love the racy bars it came with! I also got a great deal (back in Jan) and am pretty happy with the bike. Hoping it will carry me around Kielder fairly painlessly on saturday :P
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    The Syntace stuff is of a higher quality than Easton EA50, there's a 10 year warranty on Syntace parts compared to a 5 year warranty from Easton

Easton 70 or 90 in either carbon or alloy is of a similar quality to the Syntace components you have on your bike
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • thanks andy i got the easton ea 70s and fitted them and they are looking amazing. thanks for the help, im happy now.