cyclist bating.....

NGale
NGale Posts: 1,866
edited September 2010 in Commuting chat
Methinks some from the Middlesbrough message board are cyclist bating...anyone care yo rise to the challenge http://www.fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=2092128
Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men

Comments

• gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    at least people are correctly stating there's no such thing as road tax in response to someone stating cyclists should pay it.
  • To be honest, I think that fits neatly into the 'RLJing - Don't Do It' thread.
    FCN - 10
    Cannondale Bad Boy Solo with baggies.
  • NGale
    gbsahne wrote:
    at least people are correctly stating there's no such thing as road tax in response to someone stating cyclists should pay it.

Yeah the first one of those was me :D
  • I used to post there, there are some extremely funny guys on that board. Also a lot of trolls, massive pinch of salt required when dealing with any Boro fans. :lol:
  • They're into football enough to post on a board about it.

'Nuff said.
  • NGale wrote:

Of course, I remember BoroGrecian. It all fits in now. Have you seen MickBrown (the Bolton fan) posts on here these days, too?
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    They're into football enough to post on a board about it.

'Nuff said.

+1

Who cares! Where are t'borough anyway....super non league yet?
  • NGale
    NGale wrote:

Of course, I remember BoroGrecian. It all fits in now. Have you seen MickBrown (the Bolton fan) posts on here these days, too?

If I have it hasn't twigged yet :lol:

The trolls are easy to spot there on the whole, but even then they are a giggle
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    I wouldn't mind having a ved disc, it would cost all the other motorists though to subsidise the admin and printing for it though as we don't put out any nasties into the air and therefore wouldn't have to pay.

Tell them that and see them shut up quite quickly when they realise it will cost them to "tax" bikes.